All transaction requests must go through the third party administrator planwithease (PWE). Providers must have an information sharing agreement (ISA) with PWE for your transaction requests to be approved. If your provider does not share information with PWE, your request must go through the RIC office. Providers sharing information with PWE are listed here.

To transact with an inactive provider, request an e-confirmation from the planwithease website at (see login instructions).