As a member of Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, you have access to discounts and services through Blue365, a program designed by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Blue365 is designed to take you beyond your health care coverage to offer you easy access to trusted health and wellness resources. As a member, you enjoy discounts and savings on healthcare resources, healthy living programs, recreation and travel, and it's free to join!
For the most current list of vendors or more information, visit Blue365 Deals
The products and services offered by Blue365 are not endorsed or guaranteed by the State of Iowa. Any disputes regarding the products and services should be directed to Wellmark, Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Work Perks for State of Iowa Employees T-Mobile Work Perks Flyer
- Work Perks: Save 15% on Magenta MAX and get premium Unlimited Talk, Text and Data!
- Details and pricing: https://now.t-mobile.com/government-employee-discounts.html
- Magenta 55+: Customers ages 55 and up get our best Unlimited plans, now with Netflix.
- Details and pricing: https://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phone-plans/unlimited-55-senior-discount-plans
- First Responder & Military: Qualified first responders, veterans, and service members get 50% off family lines.
- To take advantage of any offer: Mention State of Iowa – Promo Code: PERKSIA1
State employees will receive a $5 discount off qualifying personal postpaid rate plans.
- In order to gain access to the discounts, State employees may visit uscellular.com/partner.
- Upon entering their name and state e-mail address, they will receive an e-mail with their eligible discount.
- They will then be prompted to continue with the process to have their discount eligibility verified. If all eligibility requirements are met, the discount will be applied to the end user’s account within the next two bill cycles.
- Discount is valid for 24 months.
- The discount will automatically drop off at the end of the 24th month.
- As expiration approaches, customers will be sent reminders to revalidate 90, 60, and 30 days prior to expiration.
- This discount may not be combined with other promotional offers.
Verizon no longer offers employee discounts on its unlimited plans
Exception: Unlimited plans discounts for Military, First Responders, Nurses, Teachers, and Students.
Check eligibility and enter details here: https://www.verizon.com/discounts/
Microsoft Home Use Program
State of Iowa employees are able to purchase Microsoft Office for their home computers at up to 30% off through the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP).
NOTICE: Microsoft HUP is only available to state agencies that partner with OCIO. Please check with your IT administrator to see if it is available to your agency.
To access the Home Use Products (HUP):
- Click on the link hup.microsoft.com/.
- Enter your work email.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft (email@example.com) prompting you to create an account/login.
- Use your personal email in creating your account.
- Once signed in, you can access the Home Use Products.
The State of IOWA is proud to partner with Staples Business Advantage® to extend its custom program to employees and families on personal use.
With your Staples Business Advantage® program, you can save on personal purchases online and in-store. Enjoy discounts on coffee, snacks, technology, furniture, cleaning supplies and more for your family. Take advantage of your Staples program for home!
Register to shop online at www.StaplesAdvantage.com
Here are directions on shopping online or in a Staples Store.
State of Iowa Staples account number: 1837232
Questions? Contact Julie Janssen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Depot® Office Max® and State of IOWA have teamed up to provide you with great savings on your personal shopping at www.odpbusiness.com
You can order online and pick up in a retail store same day with the Employee Purchase Program or have the products shipped to you chosen location.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Large selection of office supplies, cleaning products and breakroom essentials
- Discounts on black and white copies, color copies and finishing services
- Seasonal products like school supplies, calendars, planners and gifts
Log in to start shopping now!
SEHARC (State Employee Health and Recreation Committee) has not changed its purpose from the time it was started in the early ’70s – to provide and promote healthy activities (athletic, non-sports activities, health awareness and discounts) and friendly competition for State of Iowa employees. SEHARC is not affiliated with any state agency nor is it supported financially by any money from State Government. It is an independent, non-profit committee run by volunteers from across State Government. SEHARC receives offers for discounted tickets to area events and hosts fun activities throughout the year. Interested in receiving information on these opportunities right in your inbox? Complete this form to be added to SEHARC's mailing list. To learn more or connect with the committee, please send an email to email@example.com or follow us on Facebook
Iowa Events Center & Wells Fargo Arena
Check out UPCOMING EVENTS at the Iowa Events Center.
STATE OF IOWA PROMO CODE: IECSTATEIA
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO https://www.iowaeventscenter.com
Or visit Hyveetix.com, promotions & enter promo code.
In person: Print the flyer (above) and visit Wells Fargo Arena Box Office
For questions contact Adam Stevens at 515-564-8146
COMPANY CODE: WOFIOWADOAS
Tickets at Work is the leading Corporate Entertainment Benefits provider, offering exclusive discounts, special offers and access to preferred seating and tickets to top attractions, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, hotels and much more. TicketsatWork is a unique benefit offered exclusively to companies and their employees. Get instant access to exclusive deals, limited-time offers and members-only perks on the products, services and experiences you need and love. With something to excite every interest, it’s time to spend less and enjoy more this season.
All state employees are encouraged to research and compare prices and services before purchasing, signing any contract or making any arrangements. Any arrangements, services or products purchased with this discount program are strictly between the employee, as a consumer, and the merchant, and are the sole responsibility of the individual employee. The State of Iowa and the EDP assume no responsibility for any arrangements, contracts, purchases or disputes between an individual employee and any discount merchant.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The State of Iowa does not endorse or affirm the quality of products or services provided by EDP merchants. The State of Iowa provides a listing of discount programs offered by businesses. The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable and while every effort is made to assure that the information is as accurate as possible, the State of Iowa at no time endorses nor recommends any specific commercial products, process, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, and does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the state.
Those persons who access this information assume full responsibility for the use of said information and agree that the State of Iowa is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of any information contained in this site. The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the State of Iowa of the linked websites, or the information, products, or services contained therein.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to documents available from this site, neither the State of Iowa nor any of its employees makes any warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
For more information about the employee discount program, contact Danielle Potter at 515-281-8866 or email firstname.lastname@example.org