The mission of the General Services Enterprise (GSE) is to act as the state’s business agent to meet agencies’ needs for quality, timely, reliable and cost-effective support services and provide a work environment that is healthy, safe, and well-maintained. The following have been established within the General Services Enterprise.
- Iowa Administrative Code, 11-1.4(8A)
- Capitol Complex Events
- Capitol Complex Maintenance
- Design and Construction Resources
- Leasing and Space Management
- Mail Services
Additional information of interest
- Capitol Planning Commission
- State Surplus Property Program
- Parking on the Complex
- Capitol Complex Ground Penetration Process and Form
Feel free to email GSE Customer Service or call 515-242-5120, Option 3.