Centralized Payroll is committed to meeting the expectations of State of Iowa employees each pay period to receive a timely and accurate payment. Centralized Payroll processes payroll warrants and direct deposits every year for personnel in the Executive, Judicial and Legislative branches of State government.
Centralized Payroll Links
- W-2 Information for Calendar Year 2022 - For State of Iowa Employees
- Payroll Forms & IRS Publications
Calendars & Schedules
- 2023 Pay Period Calendar | State of Iowa Holidays
- 2024 Pay Period Calendar
- Timesheet Conversion Table - A Minute-to-Decimal Conversion Table
- FY23 Pay Period Insurance Deduction Schedule
Post-Retirement Program Information for State of Iowa Retirees
Sick Leave Insurance Program (SLIP)
- FAQ for SLIP Participants - Frequently Asked Questions for Retirees
- SLIP Benefits • HREs Web Page for Retirees Participating in SLIP
Payroll Warrant Website - Historical Data Only
- Online Payroll Warrant - Historical warrant data through 9/17/2021.
- All Payroll Warrant information beginning 10/1/2021 is available in Workday.
Questions? Send an email to Centralized Payroll