Welcome to the DAS Customer Service Center. We are devoted to listening to you, our customers, and tailoring our services to meet your needs. We strive to answer your questions and help connect you with the right people. The Customer Service Center can be the first point of contact for the public and other state agencies to access many of the services provided by the Department of Administrative Services.
The Customer Service Center can help you with general information regarding building access and parking applications, lot assignment, ticket payment, ticket appeals, visitor parking, and habitual violators. Information needed to purchase salary books, and Capitol photos can also be found at the Service Center.
The Customer Service Center is also where requests for services for general building maintenance should be sent: elevator problems, fire alarms, plumbing issues, heating, ventilation repairs, etc.
Forms, reference & information
- Capitol Complex Digging Application Form
- Car Pool / Ride Share Van Information and Applications
- Conference Rooms on the Capitol Complex
- Parking/Building Access Application Request
- Parking Map (pdf)
- Publication Price List
- Request for Services (eDAS)
- Salary Book
- State Holidays - State offices are closed