If you are no longer employed by the State of Iowa and wish to change your investment selection, name, address, or beneficiary, or take a distribution, contact your provider directly.

If you wish to transfer between providers within RIC, ask the receiving RIC provider to request a transfer of your assets from the old provider for you.

For inactive provider accounts, beneficiary changes are made by completing an RIC Beneficiary Form. Some inactive providers refuse to take change requests for name, address, and investment selections from the participant. If this is the case, please contact RIC for help.