Mail services is responsible for the processing and distribution of mail, which consists of U.S. Mail, UPS, Federal Express, courier service and interoffice mail for the state agencies on the Capitol Complex and in designated areas in the Des Moines metropolitan area.
- Iowa Administrative Code, 11-1.4(8A)
- Delivery of incoming federal mail and interoffice mail to Des Moines area customers
- Pickup and processing of outgoing letters, flats, and parcels in the Des Moines area
- Signature mail services including certified, registered, and insured mail
- Mail administration and reporting
Preparing an agency mailing
The mail regulations frequently change; however, the DAS Mail Services staff is able to assist agencies to ensure swift delivery of mail and to qualify for discounts. Call 515-281-5143 in the planning stages to determine the size, form, and format to get the best value.
For more information send an email to Kimberly Esquibel-Jones or call 515-281-5143.
Grimes Building, 400 E 14th Street, Des Moines, IA 50319