Well-Being News and Information
The State of Iowa recognizes the challenges of balancing work and the demands of everyday life. The DAS Health and Well-Being website provides an array of resources designed to empower you to take charge of your health.
Healthy State of Iowa Employees Initiative
The Department of Administrative Services, Wellmark, and our network of Wellness Champions are working together to enhance the well-being of State employees through the Healthy State of Iowa Employees initiative. Whether it's planting a worksite garden or encouraging ways to be active, we're committed to creating and identifying ways to support our employees. Watch this site for the Healthy State of Iowa newsletter and other health-promoting information.
Healthy State of Iowa Employees Newsletter
Articles of Interest from HRExpress
- Could I Have Burnout? How to Recognize It; How to Treat It (February 2022)
- Is It Depression ... Or Is It Anxiety? (January 2022)
- 5 Things You Need to Know If You Are Judging Yourself for Your Holiday Mental Health (December 2021)
- Smokers and Vapers: Maybe It's Time for a Breath of Fresh Air (November 2021)
- Six Tips to Help You Be Your Mental Best (October 2021)
- Immunizations (August 2021)
- Chronic Stress - How To Recognize It, So You Can Treat It Fast (February 2021)
Capitol Complex Walking Paths
Take in some fresh air and discover historic monuments along several inviting walking paths around our beautiful Capitol Complex.
Group Insurance Team Lead
Iowa Department of Administrative Services - Human Resources Enterprise
Hoover State Office Building
1305 E. Walnut
Des Moines, IA 50319
Last updated 04/22/2022