Well-Being News and Information
The State of Iowa recognizes the challenges of balancing work and the demands of everyday life. The DAS Health and Well-Being website provides an array of resources designed to empower you to take charge of your health.
Healthy State of Iowa Employees Initiative
The Department of Administrative Services, Wellmark, and our network of Wellness Champions are working together to enhance the well-being of State employees through the Healthy State of Iowa Employees initiative. Whether it's planting a worksite garden or encouraging ways to be active, we're committed to creating and identifying ways to support our employees. Watch this site for the Healthy State of Iowa newsletter and other health-promoting information.
Healthy State of Iowa Employees Newsletter
|April 2023||October 2022||April 2022||October 2021|
|January 2023||July 2022||January 2022|
Articles of Interest
- Alcohol Awareness- Rethinking Drinking **NEW
- Tips to Tackle Loneliness
- Tips for Taming Spring Allergies
- 5 Surprising Facts About Loneliness
- Specialty Drugs 101: What Employees and Families Need to Know
- Be the Ultimate Cold and Flu-Fighter
- Where to Get Care: Where to Go When You're Sick or Hurt
- 5 Easy Self-Care Practices for Every Area of Your Life
- When Someone You Love is Hurting: How to Provide Support for Those Struggling with Their Mental Health
- You Can Quit Tobacco . . . and Your Employee Health Benefits Can Help
- Break Time: 5 Tips to Prevent Digital Eye Strain
- Could I Have Burnout? How to Recognize It; How to Treat It
- Is It Depression or Is It Anxiety?
- 5 Things You Need to Know If You Are Judging Yourself for Your Holiday Mental Health
- Smokers and Vapers: Maybe It's Time for a Breath of Fresh Air
- Six Tips to Help You Be Your Mental Best
- Chronic Stress - How To Recognize It, So You Can Treat It Fast
Capitol Complex Walking Paths
Take in some fresh air and discover historic monuments along our beautiful Capitol Complex walking paths.
Group Insurance Team Lead
Iowa Department of Administrative Services - Human Resources Enterprise
Hoover State Office Building
1305 E. Walnut
Des Moines, IA 50319
Last updated 4/28/2023