Wellness Services offered by Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield provides a number of services and tools to assist you in improving or maintaining you and your family's health.
BeWell 24/7 is an exclusive service available to Wellmark members. Call BeWell 24/7, 844-84-BEWELL, to be connected with a real person who can help you with a variety of health-related concerns.
- Locate health care providers and facilities – whether you’re at home or traveling.
- Coordinate health care appointments, in-home health help and record retrieval.
- Discuss treatment options and answer your health and wellness questions.
- Make arrangements for community-based services for you or your family members, such as in-home safety modifications, meals, medical equipment, transportation and more.
Whether you’re a new parent with a list of questions, or you think you’re having side effects from a new drug, there’s someone ready to help at 844-84-BEWELL (239355).
Medical research has shown a positive correlation between levels of high prenatal care and improved birth outcomes. Wellmark's Whole Health Dimensions Pregnancy Care program offers valuable information and support for moms-to-be and new parents, including:
- 24/7 Nurse phone support
- Nurse case managers for high-risk pregnancies
- Educational materials and a pregnancy workbook
The program complements the prenatal care covered by the Wellmark health plan you elected.
Once a pregnancy-related claim has been submitted, you will receive a phone call from Wellmark inviting you to join the program.
Call (800) 724-9122 for more information.
For questions or more information, contact Wellmark’s customer service at the phone number located on your Wellmark ID card.