|Blue365||Office Supplies||Microsoft Home Use Program|
As a member of Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield, you have access to discounts and services through Blue365, a program designed by the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. Blue365 is designed to take you beyond your health care coverage to offer you easy access to trusted health and wellness resources. As a member, you enjoy discounts and savings on health care resources, healthy living programs, recreation and travel.
For the most current list of vendors or more information, visit www.wellmark.com/blue365.
The products and services offered by Blue365 are not endorsed or guaranteed by the State of Iowa. Any disputes regarding the products and services should be directed to Wellmark, Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
Take advantage of great employee discounts from Office Depot and Staples.
With your Staples Business Advantage® program, you can save on personal purchases online and in-store. Enjoy discounts on coffee, snacks, technology, furniture, cleaning supplies and more for your family.
- Order directly from StaplesAdvantage.com with your personal credit card, and your order will ship UPS® Ground right to your home (personal purchases cannot ship to an office). Visit this page to create an online profile.
- Register your personal credit card to receive custom pricing at any Staples® store in the U.S. • Get the guaranteed lowest price available — in-store sale price or your organization’s price • Use your registered personal credit card as your form of payment. Discounts will apply at checkout and appear on your receipt
Visit this page to register your personal credit card to shop in store.
Office Depot® Office Max®
Office Depot® Office Max® and State of IOWA have teamed up to provide you with great savings on your personal shopping at business.officedepot.com or at any of our retail locations with the Employee Purchase Program.
Enjoy these great benefits:
- Large selection of office supplies, cleaning products and breakroom essentials
- Discounts on black and white copies, color copies and finishing services
- Seasonal products like school supplies, calendars, planners and gifts
Visit stores.officedepot.com to find a store near you.
Log in to start shopping now!
State of Iowa employees are able to purchase Microsoft Office for their home computers at up to 30% off through the Microsoft Home Use Program (HUP).
Microsoft HUP is only available to state agencies that partner with OCIO. Please check with your IT administrator to see if it is available to your agency.
To access the Home Use Products (HUP):
- Click on the link hup.microsoft.com/.
- Enter your work email.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft (firstname.lastname@example.org) prompting you to create an account/login.
- Use your personal email in creating your account.
- Once signed in, you can access the Home Use Products.
All state employees are encouraged to research and compare prices and services before purchasing, signing any contract or making any arrangements. Any arrangements, services or products purchased with this discount program are strictly between the employee, as a consumer, and the merchant, and are the sole responsibility of the individual employee. The State of Iowa and the EDP assume no responsibility for any arrangements, contracts, purchases or disputes between an individual employee and any discount merchant.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The State of Iowa does not endorse or affirm the quality of products or services provided by EDP merchants. The State of Iowa provides a listing of discount programs offered by businesses. The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable and while every effort is made to assure that the information is as accurate as possible, the State of Iowa at no time endorses nor recommends any specific commercial products, process, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, and does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the state.
Those persons who access this information assume full responsibility for the use of said information and agree that the State of Iowa is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use of any information contained in this site. The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the State of Iowa of the linked websites, or the information, products, or services contained therein.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to documents available from this site, neither the State of Iowa nor any of its employees makes any warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
For more information about the employee discount program, contact Rachel Wilson at 515-281-8866 or email email@example.com.