You are here

Forms & Documents

Form    Description

Special Deduction Request 


Request special 457 deduction amount for final paycheck or single check (comp time, bonus, settlement, etc.). To change the amount or taxation of your regular payroll deductions at any time, log into Workday (see instructions). 

Transfer Between RIC Providers


Move assets from one RIC provider to another RIC provider. No penalties, fees or restrictions.

Unforeseeable Emergency 


Apply for an in-service distribution due to a financial hardship.

Inactive Provider Beneficiary


Change beneficiary for inactive provider accounts. For active provider accounts, contact your provider directly.

Inactive Provider/
In-service Distribution


Request an eligible distribution while employed or withdrawal from an inactive provider account.


Program Literature

Plan Documents


State of Iowa Employees