The State offers retirees the following health plans.
|Retirees before Medicare eligible||Retirees eligible for Medicare||2018 Retiree Health & Dental Premiums|
|Iowa Choice||Iowa Choice||Retiree Health & Dental Premiums|
|National Choice||National Choice|
|Group Plan F|
|Group Plan N|
Iowa Choice/National Choice
One health care plan with two network options:
- Iowa Choice offers access to a large selection of doctors and hospitals in Iowa and in counties sharing a border with Iowa. Iowa Choice uses Wellmark’s Blue Access network.
- National Choice offers access to a large selection of doctors and hospitals in Iowa and across the nation. National Choice uses Wellmark’s Alliance Select network.
- Iowa Choice Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- National Choice Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Group Plan F/Group Plan N
- Group Program F, a Medicare supplement plan identical to Medicare Supplement Plan F
- Group Program N, a Medicare supplement plan identical to Medicare Supplement Plan
Group MedicareBlue Rx (Coupled with Group Program F and N is a Group MedicareBlue Rx plan. You have the option of two Group MedicareBlue Rx plans:
- Group MedicareBlue Rx (Basic)
- Group MedicareBlue Rx (Plus)
- Group MedicareBlue Rxsm Summary of Benefits BASIC and PLUS
- Group MedicareBlue Rxsm in the Coverage Gap
- Frequently Asked Questions: Basic or Plus MedicareBlue Rxsm drug plans available for Group Retiree Program F and Program N health plans