- Review DAS Fleet Services Winter Driving Guidelines: These recommendations align with Iowa DOT road conditions.
- Check the Iowa DOT’s Traveler Information/511 Website: www.511ia.org for current road conditions and maps to determine whether travel is prudent before venturing out.
- Visit SERMA (https://das-serma.iowa.gov): DAS Fleet's mobile responsive website featuring instructions for breakdowns, accidents, windshield damage, flat tires and other situations. Additional resources available in the vehicle's glove box including the SERMA Car Guide (For reference: SERMA User Guide; Mobile Maps User Guide)
- Contact DAS Fleet Services at 515-281-3162 In an Emergency
- Contact NAC Fleet Rescue at 866-329-3471 After Hours:
- NAC Fleet Rescue is available 24/7 for jump starts, lock outs, tire changes, fuel delivery and towing.
- The vehicle's WEX is card required; the WEX card may be used for emergency expenses up to $500 through NAC Fleet Rescue.
- Take advantage of Manufacturer’s Warranty Roadside Assistance (3 years/36,000 miles):
- Ford: 800-241-3673
- Chevrolet: 800-243-8872
- GMC: 800-462-8782
- Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram: 800-363-4869
- Toyota: 800-444-4195
DAS Fleet Services - 109 S.E. 13th St., Des Moines, IA 50319