You are here

TPA Help for Employees

Toll-free planwithease assistance 855-464-6928

ringed binder titled "How To"

Distribution Eligibility

You may access your 403b money:

  • When you have terminated employment
  • When you reach age 59 ½
  • To purchase eligible IPERS credits (non-taxable transfer)
  • For an approved loan (see your plan details for availability)
  • For an approved hardship (available loans must be taken first)

To request a transaction, see Transaction Request Process below.Return to top



Transaction Request Process

To make a request, you will need to follow these simple steps. Download illustrated instructions here.

  1. Call your provider for the provider’s forms
  2. Log in to PWE’s website at (login instructions)
  3. Request approval of the transaction
  4. Print the approval letter
  5. Submit the approval letter and provider’s form(s) to the provider.

Return to top





Education-Related Employers

Participant User Guide
Accessing your money

Log into:planwithease logo links to login web page