Check your employer's plan details to determine if provider exchanges are available in your plan.

Log into planwithease:  Need login help?

  1. Select Manage Investments.
  2. Click on Exchanges/Rollovers.
  3. In the drop down box, select Exchanges.
  4. In the drop down box, select Dollar or Percent.
  5. In the drop down boxes, select the current provider and new provider.
  6. Enter the percent or dollar amount requested.
  7. Select Submit and then “I AGREE”.
  8. Place cursor on Documents and select Reports/Letters.
  9. Click on the arrow by Reports /Letters Group. Print the Approval Letter in the Reports tab and send it to each provider along with each provider’s exchange form.