The Capitol Planning Commission was established by the Iowa Legislature to advise on future development of the Capitol Complex buildings, statues, fountains and monuments. The Commission meets quarterly and provides an annual report to the state legislature.
- Capitol Planning Commission Members
- Capitol Planning Commission and Committee Meetings
- FY2019 Annual Report
- Capitol Complex Master Plan
- Site Features
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Capitol Complex Monuments
For more information send an email to Suzy Trotter or call 515-281-7259.
Facilities Management Center, 109 SE 13th St, Des Moines, Iowa 50319