Food Trucks and Farmers Market
The Mobile Food Truck Zone is located in Visitor Parking Lot #15, east of the Capitol Building.
- May 1 - The Mobile Food Truck Zone will be open for approved vendors to serve their specialties.
- June 13 - Opening day of the Capitol Complex Farmers Market.
The market will be open on Tuesdays from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- July 4 - Capitol Complex Farmers Market closed for the holiday.
- September 26 - Last day of the Capitol Complex Farmers Market.
- December 29 - The Mobile Food Truck Zone will close until May 1, 2024.
|* Sticky Fingers||* Pho Wheels & Sushi||* Thumbs Up & Tropical Snow|
|* Street Eats DM||* Crazy Onez||* Two Ol' Chefs|
|* Karam' Grill||* Kitchen Spaces||* Fire On Wheels Pizza|
|* DonutNV||* Kona Ice||* Travelin' Tom's Coffee|
|* Sweet Swirls Ice Cream||* Bella's Energy Cafe||* Railroad Bill's|
|* Chick-fil-A||* Street Sweets||* Sabores De Mexico|
List of Approved Farmers Market Vendors
|* James Shryock||* Nadia's French Bakery|
|* Dorthy Jones||* Maddie McClure|
|* Tullpa Restaurant||* Najah Grocery & Deli|
The Market is cooperative effort by the Iowa Departments of Administration Services, Health and Human Services, and Agriculture and Land Stewardship promoting healthy eating while supporting growers of Iowa produce and vendors with their Iowa products. SNAP, EBT & Farmers Market Nutrition Program Vouchers accepted by participating vendors.
Food Trucks and Farmers Market Calendar
Check out when your favorite vendors will be set up in Parking Lot 15 - north of the Lucas Building.
For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org