You are here

Fort Dodge CSD

104 South 17th Street
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Phone: (515) 574-5648 / Fax: (515) 574-5322

Plan details specific to the Fort Dodge Community School District 457/401a plans are shown below.  Access additional program information from the left menu. Enrollment is year round!  Take advantage of this great employee benefit today!

403b Plan Option: Your employer also offers a RIC 403b retirement savings option. For information specific to your employer's RIC 403b plan go to 403b employer plan details. Visit the RIC 403b website for full 403b program information.

Eligibility   Contributions   Enrollment & Investments   Changes & Distributions
Administrator classification employees are eligible to participate.   457 employee contributions: Option to save pretax and post-tax Roth through payroll deductions:
  - minimum $25/month
  - maximum up to IRS annual limits*
401a employer contribution plan: Administrator classification employees are eligible for employer contributions. 


  Enrollment: Enrollment is completed through the RIC investment provider (see Investments below). Choose your preferred method of enrollment and complete the process as intructed. View enrollment options available through your plan's RIC investment providers.   Investments: RIC providers offer a variety of investment options at little to no cost and provide assistance with enrollment, investment selection, and account reviews at no extra cost. View RIC provider & investment information. For a list of available fund options review the RIC At-A-Glance PDF.




  Payroll deductions - You may request a change to your existing payroll deduction amount and tax treatment at any time by completing the Fort Dodge CSD RIC Account Form PDF and forwarding it to your Human Resources Department. Account management: To manage investment selection, obtain account information, change personal or beneficiary information, access your account online or call your provider.

Distributions: While employed, distribution options are limited. Once separated from employment, contact your provider directly to request distributions.

Provider transfers: To transfer assets between RIC providers, establish an account with the receiving provider and complete the RIC Account Form. There are no restrictions or fees for this type of transfer.