You are here

403b Roll-In Instructions


Check your employer's plan details to determine if this option is available in your plan.

Log into planwithease:           Need login help?

Toll-free TPA phone assistance 855-464-6928

  1. Select Request Transactions.
  2. A menu will appear below the tabs. Select the Exchanges/Rollovers In/Transfers in the new menu.
  3. Select Rollover into Plan.
  4. Type in the name of the provider you are rolling money from and the account number.
  5. Select Submit.
  6. Place cursor on Documents and select Reports/Letters. Print the certificate in the Reports tab and send it, along with the provider's form, to the provider.
image of pwe Hardship screen