Instructions (Toll-free TPA phone assistance 855-464-6928)

Check your employer's plan details to determine if this option is available in your plan.

Log into planwithease:          Need login help?

  1. Select Manage Investments.
  2. Click on Exchanges/Rollovers.
  3. In the first dropdown box, select Rollover Out of Plan.
  4. In the second dropdown box, select your distributable event (severance from employment, age 59 ½ or older, rollover amount, government buy-back).
  5. In the third dropdown box, select Yes.
  6. In the fourth dropdown box, select Dollars or Percent.
  7. Enter new account information and amount requested.
  8. Select Submit and then “I AGREE”.
  9. Place cursor on Documents and select Reports/Letters.
  10. Click on the arrow by Reports/Letters Group. Print the Approval Letter and send it to the provider along with the provider’s rollover form.