Related Topics:


Instructions (Toll-free TPA phone assistance 855-464-6928)

Check your employer's plan details to determine if this option is available in your plan.

Log into planwithease:    Need login help?


  1. Hover over Request Transactions and click on Loans and Withdrawals.
  2. In the Withdrawals dropdown box, select either Severance from Employment or Age 59 ½.
  3. Click on GET STARTED.
  4. Complete the appropriate fields for withdrawal amounts.
  5. Select Submit and then “I AGREE”.
  6. Place cursor on Documents and select Reports/Letters.
  7. Click on the arrow by Reports /Letters Group. Print the Approval Letter and send it to the provider along with the provider’s withdrawal form.