**Motor Pool Key Kiosk, Vehicle Disinfection Guidelines**
Motor Pool Reservation System
DAS Fleet Services uses Agile FleetCommander for online motor pool reservation, providing agencies with greater customer service, convenience, efficiency and accuracy.
- Before making a reservation, sign up now to create a new user account; see User Registration Guide.
- Submit the Driver's License Verification Form.
- To make a reservation, log in to Agile FleetCommander.
- To learn how to use the system, see Reservation User Guide, FleetCommander training.
- Instructions on registering your State ID card for use with our fast check-in RFID reader.
- To reset your password, submit your email address.
- To request a vehicle for long-term use, complete and submit a Long Term Motor Pool Request Form.
Refer to our DAS Motor Pool flyer for more details or print copies as needed.
- Your reservation confirmation email includes a confirmation number, vehicle number, Agile FleetCommander username and password, the key kiosk office door security code and the vehicle's WEX fuel card PIN.
- Keys should be picked up at the key kiosk located in the Capitol Complex Parking Structure. This is in Des Moines at 650 E Grand (at the corner of Des Moines Street and Pennsylvania Avenue) on the third floor in the DAS Fleet Services satellite office by the elevators.
- The key kiosk is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Motor Pool vehicles are marked vehicles and monitored by GPS units.
- Renters and drivers must follow all policies and procedures regarding vehicle usage.
- For kiosk instructions, please see: Key Kiosk User Guide, Key Kiosk Tipsheet
- Motor pool vehicles are located in the Capitol Complex parking structure in Des Moines at 650 E Grand (on the corner of Des Moines Street and Pennsylvania Avenue).
- Motor pool vehicle parking spots start on the 3rd level and are designated with green signs attached to the wall denoting DAS motor pool and numbered 1 through 72. While using a motor pool vehicle, State employees may park their personal vehicles in these reserved spots at no charge.
- Be kind to your car for future motor pool drivers. These vehicles are used by 2600+ State employees.
- Refueling your rental vehicle using a WEX fuel card is required before returning it to the parking ramp. Use the WEX PIN given in the confirmation email.
- Return your motor pool vehicle to parking spots 1-72 on the 3rd floor of the parking structure.
- Collect all of your belongings and return the keys and WEX card to the key kiosk.
- Email email@example.com to report any issues, concerns or questions about your rental vehicle, submit a comment through the vehicle rental kiosk or contact the DAS Fleet Services directly. DAS Fleet Services must be notified of any motor pool vehicle breakdowns or mechanical repairs - call 515-281-5123.
DAS Fleet Services - 109 S.E. 13th St., Des Moines, IA 50319