The DAS Marketing & Communications team is responsible for a number of internal and external functions for the department. M&C handles press calls and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, writes and distributes the department newsletters and press releases, oversees the DAS website and the internal employee intranet site, manages employee recognition programs within the agency, and creates presentations and marketing materials for DAS services and projects, in addition to a number of other responsibilities.
Tami Wiencek is the public information officer for DAS and head of the Marketing & Communications. Contact her by phone at 515-725-2017.
Marketing & Communications Links
- Open Records Policy
- Press Releases
- Collective Bargaining 2023-2025
- Collective Bargaining 2021-2023 - Ratified Tentative Agreements
- Collective Bargaining 2021-2023 - Initial Proposals
- Collective Bargaining 2019-2021 - Ratified Tentative Agreements
- Collective Bargaining 2019-2021 - Initial Proposals
- Notice of Petition of Declaratory Order (4/5/19)
- Fall 2022 Retention and Recertification Elections