The Iowa Retirement Investors' Club (RIC) is pleased to provide diversified, competitive, low-cost deferred compensation plan investments and services to you and your employees.
- Customized presentations- Employees may ask why they should participate or how does the program work, what are my payment options? RIC has 2 presentations that may be customized for your plan. RIC Basics and Distributions Your Way. If you would like one of these pre-recorded presentations customized for your employees, submit a request a here.
- Adding the Roth 457 option- If you would like to find out more about the option to allow Roth 457 contributions in your plan, contact us.
- The RIC Resource Bank provides helpful hints for employers. Review the latest help topics and get answers to questions asked by employers here.
- Employer-specific plan information such as eligibility requirements, types of allowable contributions, in-service distribution options, provider options, etc., is available here.
- 3-Year Catch-Up Worksheet
Public Sector Employees (non-state)
Employer Plan Details
in joining RIC, click here.