You are here

Withdrawal / Rollover Request (non-loan/non-hardship)

Instructions (Toll-free TPA phone assistance 855-464-6928)

Check your employer's plan details to determine if this option is available in your plan.

Log into planwithease:           Need login help?


  1. Select Request Transactions
  2. A menu will appear below the tabs. Select Withdrawals/Rollovers Out in the new menu.
  3. In the drop down box, select the reason you are requesting a withdrawal/rollover (severance from employment or age 59 1/2)
  4. Next to the investment provider under Amount Requested, enter an amount or select Full Withdrawal.
  5. Select Submit.
  6. Place cursor on Documents and select Reports/Letters. Print the certificate in the Reports tab and send it, along with the provider's withdrawal form or the receiving company's rollover paperwork, to the provider.