You are here

Former Employees

If you are no longer employed by the employer offering this plan and wish to change your investment selection, name, address, or beneficiary, or take a distribution, contact your provider directly.

If you wish to transfer between providers within RIC, ask the receiving RIC provider to request a transfer of your assets from the old provider for you.

Public Employees (non-state)