DAS Fleet Motor Pool provides accessible, conveniently located passenger vehicles from compact sedans to mini vans. The Motor Pool has been providing quality vehicles for state agency needs for over 50 years. Our vehicles are clean, well maintained, fueled and ready for your trip. Contact the Motor Pool Office at 515-281-5123 for assistance.
- Once reservations have been made and confirmed, keys may be picked up and returned between 6:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. Monday, and 7:00 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday at the DAS Motor Pool offices located on the west side of the Facilities Management Center (FMC), 109 S.E. 13th St.
- If anyone other than the driver will be picking up keys, please identify that individual in the notes section of the online reservation.
- Motor Pool vehicles are located in the Capitol Complex Parking Structure in Des Moines at 650 E Grand. (Note: Spot #1 starts on the 3rd level).
- Your reservation confirmation email identifies your confirmation number and the car number you will be driving.
- Drivers and passengers may park their personal vehicle(s) in any open space in the parking structure (at no charge).
- Be kind to your car for future motor pool drivers. These vehicles are used by 1800+ state employees.
- Always refuel your rental before returning it to the parking ramp. This is required.
- Return your motor pool vehicle in the assigned section or spot according to the sticker on your keys.
- Collect all of your belongings and return the keys and parking placard to the dropbox in the ramp or at the fleet office.
- Email email@example.com to report any issues, concerns or questions about your rental vehicle, or submit a
DAS Fleet Services - 109 S.E. 13th St., Des Moines, IA 50319