DAS Fleet Motor Pool provides accessible, conveniently located passenger vehicles from compact sedans to mini vans. The Motor Pool has been providing quality vehicles for state agency needs for over 50 years. Our vehicles are clean, well maintained, fueled and ready for your trip.
Refer to our DAS Motor Pool flyer for rates or print copies as needed.
Motor Pool Reservation System
DAS Fleet Services utilizes Agile FleetCommander – an online motor pool reservation system to provide agencies with greater customer service, convenience, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Greater reservation controls – agencies determine who can reserve vehicles
- Automated mileage reports – agencies will no longer need to submit mileage manually for DAS Motor Pool vehicles used on a short-term or long-term basis
- Standardized eDAS billings – automated mileage data and agency eDAS codes means greater billing accuracy!
- To make a reservation, log in to Agile FleetCommander.
- To create a new user account, sign up now.
- To reset your password, submit your email address.
- For more information, view the Agile FleetCommander webinar.
- For assistance using FleetCommander, contact Jeannie Adams, 515-725-2243, or Mariah Flowers, 515-281-5123.
- To report a rental vehicle issue, submit a Fix-It Ticket.
The State of Iowa has entered into an agreement with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. This service is used when the motor pool is out of vehicles or does not carry the class of vehicle requested by an agency. Rental fees are charged for each day of use, including weekends. Fuel costs are not included in the rental fee. The vehicle must be filled with fuel upon its return.
DAS Motor Pool does not rent unmarked vehicles. Agencies that own vehicles which may be exempt from distinguishing plates are delineated in Iowa Code, Chapter 321.19.
To make a reservation, contact DAS Motor Pool at 515-281-5123.
DAS Fleet Services - 109 S.E. 13th St., Des Moines, IA 50319