DAS Fleet Motor Pool provides accessible, conveniently located passenger vehicles from compact sedans to mini vans. The Motor Pool has been providing quality vehicles for state agency needs for over 50 years. Our vehicles are clean, well maintained, fueled and ready for your trip.
Motor Pool Reservation System
DAS Fleet Services utilizes Agile FleetCommander – an online motor pool reservation system to provide agencies with greater customer service, convenience, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Greater reservation controls – agencies determine who can reserve vehicles
- Automated mileage reports – agencies will no longer need to submit mileage manually for DAS Motor Pool vehicles used on a short-term or long-term basis
- Standardized eDAS billings – automated mileage data and agency eDAS codes means greater billing accuracy!
- To make a reservation, log in to Agile FleetCommander.
- To create a new user account, sign up now.
- To reset your password, submit your email address.
- For more information, view the Agile FleetCommander webinar.
- To request a vehicle for long-term use, complete and submit a Long Term Motor Pool Request Form.
Refer to our DAS Motor Pool flyer for more details or print copies as needed.
- Your reservation confirmation email identifies your confirmation number.
- If anyone other than the driver will be picking up keys, please identify that individual in the comment section of the online reservation.
- Keys and parking placards should be picked up at the DAS Fleet Services office located on the west side of the Facilities Management Center (FMC), 109 SE 13th St.
- Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. on Mondays, and from 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Tuesday - Friday.
- Motor Pool vehicles are marked vehicles and monitored by GPS units.
- Renters and drivers must follow all policies and procedures.
- Motor Pool vehicles are located in the Capitol Complex Parking Structure in Des Moines at 650 E Grand
(corner of Des Moines St. and Pennsylvania Ave.).
- Motor Pool vehicle parking spots start on the 3rd level and are designated with green DAS reserved signs from 1 through 67 attached to the wall.
- Your emailed reservation confirmation includes your confirmation number and car number assigned.
- Compact, Midsize and Full Size vehicles have open parking in spots 1 through 54.
- Minivans are parked in spots 55 through 67.
- State employees may park their personal vehicles in those spots at no charge with an official parking placard received from DAS Fleet.
- Be kind to your car for future motor pool drivers. These vehicles are used by 1800+ state employees.
- Refueling your rental vehicle using a WEX fuel card is required before returning it to the parking ramp.
- Return your motor pool vehicle in the assigned section or spot according to the sticker on your keys.
- Collect all of your belongings and return the keys and parking placard to the dropbox in the ramp or at the fleet office.
- Email email@example.com to report any issues, concerns or questions about your rental vehicle, or submit a
DAS Fleet Services - 109 S.E. 13th St., Des Moines, IA 50319