Employee, Spouse, or Dependent Changes Residence and Becomes Ineligible Under Spouse’s Current Benefit Option or Plan

Health Insurance
  • You may enroll in coverage and/or add eligible family members if they lost coverage under the spouse's plan..

Dental Insurance
  • No change is allowed.

Health FSA
  • You may enroll or increase contribution if spouse’s employment change adversely affects eligibility for coverage under spouse’s health or health care FSA plan.

Dependent Care FSA
  • You may increase or decrease contribution only if child care provider changes. 

Supplemental Life Insurance
  • No change is allowed.