Complete and submit the form below to appeal a parking citation, fees paid due to the removal or attempted removal of the vehicle, or any other action arising from Iowa Administrative Code (IAC) Capitol Complex parking rules.
- You have 10 days from the date of the citation or action to submit your appeal and all evidence to be presented before the Administrative Law Judge (ALJ).
- The information provided will be submitted to the Department of Inspections and Appeals (DIA) Administrative Hearing Division.
- DIA will mail instructions regarding your hearing to the address you provide.
- Your hearing will be conducted by phone and include the ALJ and issuing Department of Public Safety (DPS) officer.
- You will be notified of the ALJ decision by mail.
HOW TO: Locate Parking/Pay or Appeal Citations