Capitol Complex Farmers Market is back again for another season of homegrown and
homemade Iowa products! Join your coworkers and the Capitol Complex Community
in welcoming the Iowa vendors to the 2018 Capitol Complex Farmers Market!
Employees and guests on the Capitol Complex can find the Farmers Market on E. 13th St. between E. Walnut St. and E. Grand Ave. Parking is available in Visitor Lot 15 just north of the Lucas Building.
- Every Tuesday, June 12 to September 25
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - no early sales
Download the Farmers Market poster for your office!
Take a look at what you will find at the market plus some tasty recipes.
Join your coworkers to welcome the 2018 Farmers Market Vendors!! The vendors listed below are approved to sell their offerings on the Capitol Complex.
- Grandma's Garden: vegetables, herbs, and bedding plants
- Madeline McClure: strawberries, vegetables, and eggs
- Appleberry Farm: produce, apples, jam & jelly, baked goods, and lip balms
- Berry Patch: strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, cherry, apples, preserves, syrup, & baked goods
- Mark Chapman: produce, leafy greens, herbs, squash, root vegtables, baked goods, and pies
- Penick's Sweet Corn: tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and sweet corn
- Norton's Greenhouse: fresh cut flowers, perennials, annuals, shrubs, herbs, and hanging baskets
- Gingerich Amish Baskets: handcrafted Amish products, baskets, loom-woven rugs, aprons, and more
- Rich Taylor: hazelnuts, walnuts, and wood chunks for smokers including cherry, apple, and pecan
- Bell Farm: honey, beewax candles, fresh produce, as well as dried herbs and produce
- Wenndt Garden's: tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, beets, peppers, cookies, breads, pie, and fudge
- Namaste Garden: produce and herbs
- The Lighted Wick: gel candles, salt scrubs, lotions, soap, and lip balm
- Mary Smith: raspberries
SNAP, EBT & Farmers Market Nutrition Program Vouchers accepted by participating vendors.
The Farmers Market is brought to you by the Iowa Departments of Administrative Services, Public Health, and Agriculture and Land Stewardship.
Interested in being part of the Capitol Complex Farmers Market?
Please contact Suzy Trotter at 515/281-7259 or email@example.com.
Iowa Department of Administrative Services
109 SE 13th St
Des Moines, IA 50319-0101