|Course Number:||MTS ET 001||Scheduled Sessions:|
|Cost Per Person:||$40/Participating Agency, $188/Non-Participating||
|Eligibility:||Managers & Supervisors|
|Length:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Certificate Series:||Advanced Leadership Development Certificate|
Des Moines, Hoover State Office Building, Level A
This course designed for those who lead teams and focuses on two aspects of building teams. First, learn how to create the feeling of teamwork and second, how to build an effective, focused, and productive work team. Learn strategies to build camaraderie among team members and develop the attributes of a high-functioning, high-performing team, where all members work toward a common goal.
- Learn the differences between a group, a team, and a high-performance team.
- Identify the behaviors of ineffective teams.
- Discuss the responsibilities of the team leaders including creating a vision, building alignment and championing execution.
- Learn the tenets of effective team members.
- Discuss the five-step plan to ensuring team success