|Course Number:||MTS NC 301||Scheduled Sessions:|
|Cost Per Person:||No Charge/Participating Agency, $188/Non-Participating||
See PDS catalog for scheduled classes
|Eligibility:||Managers & Supervisors|
|Length:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Certificate Series:||Leadership Development Certificate|
Des Moines, Hoover State Office Building, Level A
Almost everything in your agency depends upon the competency of your employees; therefore, the people you hire is critical to your success.
In this course, you will learn to develop a structured process to use in screening, interviewing, and hiring to ensure you find and start to retain the best employees available to you.
- Identify key interview procedures
- Develop an understanding of legal issues surrounding interviewing
- Develop behavioral interview skills
- Relate the overall hiring process to the interview process
- Understand how to make the best hiring decision
- Identify available resources for the various stage of hiring