|Course Number:||QM 002||Scheduled Sessions:|
|Cost Per Person:||$70/Participating Agency, $188/Non-Participating||
August 8, 2017
April 10, 2018
|Length:||8:30 am - 4:30 pm|
|Certificate Series:||Advanced Professional Development Certificate|
Des Moines, Hoover State Office Building, Level A
One of the most critical topics for government agencies today, this class is designed for all employees, front-line staff or management, working with internal or external customers. Who are your customers? What do they want? What techniques should be used with high stress clients? How does one handle customer complaints and problems? How does a work group create a customer service policy and what should it include? This class includes the answers to these questions and more.
- Identify customers-both internal and external
- Analyze and understand customers’ expectations
- Utilize specific, practical methods to handle complaints or concerns effectively and efficiently
- Understand the role of customer service in the success of the organization and how to share this with co-workers
- Learn how to interact with customers in different settings, face-to-face, on the phone, in writing, etc.
- Learn how to deal with difficult, irate, angry, or abusive callers
- Explore way to not make excuses and how to respond if you don’t have the answer
- Identify inflammatory triggers and discover ways to say what you mean without angering the customer