State of Iowa Learning Management System (LMS)
- One statewide platform.
- Ability to collaborate with other state agencies and their training opportunities.
- Enhanced tracking and reporting for both staff and administrators.
- Simplified enrollment in Performance & Development Solutions (PDS) classes.
How to Log In and Enroll for Courses
Access the Learning Management System (LMS) via Okta
The Learnsoft Learning Management System (LMS) moved to Okta on October 15, 2021. Okta makes accessing the LMS easy - simply click LMS. If you are not currently logged into Okta, you will be prompted to do so. This means you’ll no longer need to remember different website URLs or the username and password for each individual account.
For non-State employees, please access the non-employee link.
What is the LMS?
This is the platform used to house employee training records and sign up for courses offered by DAS Performance and Development Solutions (PDS) and your agency.
Many PDS classes are live, instructor-led classes that take place either in person at the Hoover Building in Des Moines or virtually on Zoom. Please double check the location of the class when you enroll. You are responsible for knowing the location of the class. Please see the attendance policy for more information.
What if I need more help?
- Visit okta.iowa.gov or contact the OCIO Service Desk at 800-532-1174 or 515-281-5703 for additional assistance.
- Then, watch the video How to Complete Training and Navigate this System located located on your Dashboard in the 'My Tasks' section. It is essential you watch this short video to understand how to sign up for courses.
- Learn more on how to troubleshoot any pop-up error messages or browser issues that display.
Please complete the PDS Course Enrollment form and send it to PDS@iowa.gov