PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CERTIFICATE
Courses in this category are designed for employees hired into their initial state government position. This pathway Will help to engage and on-board the employee into the role, provide expectations of being a public sector employee, and define the employee’s role within the global model of state government. Participants may also be seasoned state employees who want to update their skills.
- Diversity Training for Employees (Unleashing the Power of Diversity)
- Ethical Issues in Today's Workplace
- Generational Diversity
- Listening: The Forgotten Skill
- Preventing Sexual Harassment for Employees
- Professional Impact
- State Government Foundations
Course work must be completed within five years of enrollment into the series. Upon completion of all course work within the same series, participants should notify their department's Training Liaison. PDS will then issue a certificate of completion signed by the Governor.