State agencies, boards, commissions, and groups may request use of the Wallace Auditorium for authorized purposes by completing this on-line application.
- Please review the Capitol Complex Events Calendar for availability prior to submitting requests.
- The email address submitted on the request will receive a notice verifying the request was received by the Event Coordinator.
- The Events Coordinator will contact the Applicant listed to confirm the request.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is required for non-state agency events. Please review the MOU template.
- Groups requesting the Governor or Lt. Governor to speak at the event will need to complete a request form found on the Governor's web page.
- Direct questions regarding this application to Capitol.Complex.Events@iowa.gov or call 515-281-7259.
The following person is 18 years or older.
This person is the Duly Authorized Event Sponsor Representative authorized to sign the MOU or a State of Iowa employee with authority to host the event
Check all items that apply.
In the Event Detail text box, provide the arrangements for your event; i.e. list of equipment owned or rented from a 3rd party, time line of activities including set up, tear down or press conference and any other event specific information.
Remember to include time to set up for the event.
Remember to include time to tear down and clean up after the event.