Leasing and Space Management is directly responsible for the management of all leased real estate across the state while also providing real estate consultation services pertaining to acquisition, disposition, and development of real property. Specific services may include market research, opinion of property value, financial analysis, long-term real estate strategy, and project management in accordance with Iowa Code section 8A.321(6). Space planning, including moves, additions, and changes, and surplus property, is also coordinated by leasing and space management.
- Iowa Administrative Code, 11-1.4(8A)
- Leasing Services
- Space Management Services
- Requesting Space on the Capitol Complex or in Leased Facilities
- Statewide Lease Database - Current as of July 1, 2020
- State Owned and Leased Property
For more information send an email to Barbara.Bendon@iowa.gov or call 515-281-8887.
Facilities Management Center, 109 SE 13th St, Des Moines, Iowa 50319