Capitol Complex Farmers Market is back again for another season
of homegrown and homemade Iowa products!
Employees and guests on the Capitol Complex can find the Farmers Market on E. 13th St. between E. Walnut St. and E. Grand Ave. Parking is available in Visitor Lot 15 just north of the Lucas Building.
- Every Tuesday, June 13 to September 26 with the exception of the state designated holiday on July 4.
- 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. - no early sales
Download the Farmers Market poster for your office!
Take a look at what you will find at the market each month along with tasty recipes!
Join your coworkers to welcome to the 2017 Farmers Market Vendors! The vendors listed below are approved to sell on the Capitol Complex. SNAP, EBT & Farmers Market Nutrition Program Vouchers accepted by participating vendors.
- Grandma's Garden - produce, eggs, baked goods, flowers, vegetables, herbs
- Penick's Sweet Corn - Sweet Corn, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers
- Debra Harris - hand made soap and beauty care products
- Norton's Greenhouse - vegtables, flowers, perennials, herbs
- Madeline McClure - eggs and vegetables
- Mark Chapman - produce, pies, potted flowers, raised garden beds
- Bizimana Charles - certified naturally grown produce
Candi VanDonselaar - baked goods
- Darla Best - hand woven Amish baskets, loom-woven rugs, cutting boards, pot holders and aprons.
- The Lighted Wick - get candles, salt scrubs, wax melts, lip scrubs, soap, lotion and bath balms.
- On A Wall - graphic shirts and bags.
- Doug Barker - wood working including picnic tables.
The Farmers Market is brought to you by the Iowa Departments of Administrative Services, Public Health, and Agriculture and Land Stewardship.
Interested in being part of the Capitol Complex Farmers Market?
Please contact Suzy Trotter at 515/281-7259 or email@example.com.
Iowa Department of Administrative Services
109 SE 13th St
Des Moines, IA 50319-0101