The 2021 Capitol Complex Farmers Market is a cooperative effort by the Iowa Departments of
Administrative Services, Public Health, and Agriculture and Land Stewardship to promote
healthy eating and support Iowa producers of 100% vendor grown and homemade products.
Employees and guests on the Capitol Complex can find the Farmers Market in the parking
lot west of the former location on E. 13th St. between E. Walnut St. and E. Grand Ave.
June 15 - First Market Day
Open every Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
September 28 - Last Market Day
The newsletters from the Department of Public Health provides great market and health tips!
The 2021 Capitol Complex Farmers Market will again be no cost to the approved vendors
to set up and sell to the Capitol Complex employees, guests and neighbors in the area.
Vendors at the Market sell Iowa 100% vendor grown and homemade products..
SNAP, EBT & Farmers Market Nutrition Program Vouchers accepted by participating vendors.
2021 Capitol Complex Farmers Market Vendor Line Up
- Madeline McClure: farm fresh eggs and produce
- Bell Farm: honey, candles, produce and flowers
- Millie Kruse: produce as well as home baked goods and homemade potholders, aprons, baby quilts
- Mary Smith: red and black raspberries
- Jana & Lance Shryock: produce, jellies, jams, pie and home baked goods
- Corn 4 a Cause: sweet corn
- Two 'Ol Chefs: mini donuts, home baked goods, occasionally fresh homemade lemonade
For more information send an email to Suzy Trotter or call 515-281-7259