The 2020 Capitol Complex Farmers Market is a cooperative effort by the Iowa Departments of
Administrative Services, Public Health, and Agriculture and Land Stewardship to promote healthy
eating and support Iowa producers of 100% vendor grown and homemade products.
Employees and guests on the Capitol Complex can find the Farmers Market on E. 13th St. between
E. Walnut St. and E. Grand Ave. Parking is available in Visitor Lot 15 just north of the Lucas Building.
- June 16 - First Market Day
- Open every Tuesday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- September 29 - Last Market Day
Coming Soon - Monthly Farmers Market Newsletters from the Iowa Department of Public Health will
provide recipes from produce found at the Iowa Farmers Markets.
2020 Capitol Complex Farmers Market Vendor Line Up
- Madeline McClure: vegetables.
- Bell Farms: honey, beeswax products including candles and lotion bars as well as fresh and dried produce.
- Brenda Wadle: fall mums.
- Wenndt Garden's: tomatoes, zucci, cucumbers, green beans, onion, radish, rubarb, pastries, breads, fudge.
- Ronald Trump: homemade beef jerky.
- Mary Smith: berries.
- Gingerrich Amish Baskets: handcrafted baskets, loom-woven rugs, Red Cedar jewelry logs, cutting boards, & more.
SNAP, EBT & Farmers Market Nutrition Program Vouchers accepted by participating vendors.
Download the flyer to post in your community - 2020 Capitol Complex Farmers Market
For more information send an email to Suzy Trotter or call 515-281-7259