The more you know about your health insurance coverage, the better care choices you can make for you and your family.
How many of these questions are you able to answer?
- What’s the name of your health plan and network?
- What’s your office visit copay?
- How much of your deductible have you satisfied and what amount is remaining?
- How much will you pay if you go to the emergency room?
- What percentage of coinsurance will you pay for a hospital visit?
- Is an annual vision exam covered under your health plan?
- Is chiropractic care covered?
- What is your plan’s out-of-pocket maximum (OPM) amount?
Finding YOUR personalized answers is easy!
- Log in or register at myWellmark.com.
- Select “Coverage” to find your plan details.
It gives you access to personalized tools and real-time information about your coverage.
In “My Plans” you’ll find the basic information you need to know about your health plan.
Within “Coverage” you’ll find your copays, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximum amounts, all in an easy-to-read format. When deductible limits are in place, you can find out how much has been used or met.
Your health insurance at your fingertips
The Wellmark mobile app gives you on-the-go access to your health plan to view claims, check spending, find a doctor, and more. Best of all? It’s free. Download it at myWellmark.com.